Do you want to create a positive impact on society?
At Digital Identity Net we passionately believe there has to be a better way to operate online and the business was built with this at its heart. We empower people to be in control of their digital identity through our solution, OneID®, simplifying and securing people’s digital lives.
We are a progressive, fast-paced and young business and are building a diverse team that proudly believes in doing good.
We highly value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference in the world and use digital identity to improve society, we would love you to join the team.
Role Details – Account Executive
Specialising in building relationships to do good, you will work as the primary contact for new business with Digital Identity Net. You will bring the business vision to life by inspiring and securing new clients, utilising and developing networks and building meaningful relationships. Proven experience in building rapport, eliminating competitive threats and ensuring customer satisfaction will be invaluable to the role. We encourage a proactive and curious approach within our growing and engaged sales team. Key areas of passion should include identifying, developing and owning growth opportunities for customers through to and beyond the contract signature.
What you will be doing:
- Enthusiastically develop, evolve, articulate and deliver the company vision, passion and sales strategy to achieve our financial targets within your assigned customer sectors
- Observe, with interest, the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to adapt your sales strategy
- Own and maintain a strong pipeline with opportunities at all stages in the sales lifecycle to ensure the coverage necessary to achieve your target
- Actively seek out opportunities across the market where Digital Identity Net can add value to customers, developing these into sales
- Personally lead your sales, owning the customer relationship and working with the Digital Identity Net organisation to ensure a successful win
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions, articulating the business value for the customer’s business
- Be the voice of the market and the customer within Digital Identity Network, feeding back into our marketing campaigns and our product lifecycle
What we are looking for in you:
- A passion to do good for society
- Excellent communications skills both technical and non-technical
- An ability to tell stories that inspire customers to share our vision
- A consultative approach working with the customer, and within Digital Identity Net
- A results-focused team player
- Resilient, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Diligent use of sales tools to ensure regular and accurate sales reporting
Qualification & Experience
- 3-5 years plus of sales experience, preferably in a Cloud SaaS sales environment, ideally working with Corporates.
- Evidence of working within a high-performance sales team adhering to mature sales and marketing processes, to drive net new customer engagement
- Sales experience in the Identity Access Management or Security software sectors. Experience in similar software sectors will also be considered.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot.
- Proven use of social media platforms to help develop customer interest in products.
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.
If you don’t quite fit the above but think you will be great in this position then let us know, we’d love to hear from you