Posted 13 October 2021
At Digital Identity Net we are empowering everyone to control their online identity. Our digital identity solution, OneID®, allows people in the UK to prove who they are online.
We are building a diverse team to make a positive impact on society, by simplifying and securing people’s digital lives. We value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference and use digital identity to improve society, we want to hear from you regardless of experience or qualifications.
We have specific vacancies open but welcome submissions from anyone who believes they share our vision and can contribute to our team.
You will be the primary client contact for new business with Digital Identity Net. Securing new business through using and developing your network and building relationships with clients. You will have proven experience building rapport, eliminating competitive threats, and ensuring customer satisfaction across the industry sectors you are responsible for. You will be a pro-active and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying and developing growth opportunities for clients, owning and these within Digital Identity Net through to and beyond the contract signature.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, evolve, articulate and deliver the company sales strategy to achieve our financial targets within your assigned customer sectors
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to adapt your sales strategy
- Own and maintain a strong pipeline with opportunities at all stages in the sales lifecycle to ensure the coverage necessary to achieve your target
- Seek out opportunities across the market where Digital Identity Net can add value to customers, developing these into sales
- Personally lead your sales, owning the customer relationship, and working with the Digital Identity Net organisation to ensure a successful win
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions, articulating the business value for the customer’s business
- Be the voice of the market and the customer within Digital Identity Network, feeding back into our marketing campaigns and our product lifecycle
What we are looking for in you:
- Excellent communications skills both technical and non-technical
- Exhibit a consultative approach working with the customer, and within Digital Identity Net
- A results-focused team player
- Resilient, adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Diligent use of sales tools to ensure regular and accurate sales reporting
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years plus of Sales experience, preferably in a Cloud SaaS sales environment, ideally working with Corporates.
- Evidence of working within a high-performance sales team adhering to mature sales and marketing processes, to drive net new customer engagement.
- Sales experience in the Identity Access Management or Security software sectors. Experience in similar software sectors will also be considered.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot.
- Proven use of social media platforms to help develop customer interest in products.
To apply, please click here.
If you don’t quite fit the above but think you will be great in this position then let us know, we’d love to hear from you, fill in the form below.
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.
Digital Identity Net is an equal opportunities employer and we cherish diversity and inclusion. We are passionate about respecting all individuals irrespective of their gender, background, race, religion, or orientation.
Digital Identity Net is a disability confident employer.
To apply, please click here.
To apply please submit your application using our form below detailing which role you're applying for, a covering letter for the role, your current salary and a PDF attachment of your CV.