Posted 5 May 2021
At Digital Identity Net we are empowering everyone to control their online identity. Our digital identity solution, OneID®, allows people in the UK to prove who they are online.
We are building a diverse team to make a positive impact on society, by simplifying and securing peoples digital lives. We value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference and use digital identity to improve society we want to hear from you regardless of experience or qualifications.
We have specific vacancies open but welcome submissions from anyone who believes they share our vision and can contribute to our team.
Role Details – Analyst
Digital Identity Net is looking for bright individuals just starting or re-starting their careers to join our Early Careers Programme. Our ideal candidates are inquisitive, proactive and excited to learn. We are looking for people who will work across our business supporting a range of activities.
By joining our Early Careers Programme you will get the opportunity to experience different roles within our business for 12 months building your business skills and knowledge before finding a permanent role with us. In this time you will be supporting us deliver both internally and to our customers.
We will help you understand more about our business, products and services while building your business experience. We will help you explore new opportunities and roles you might not have considered before. By undertaking meaningful work as a valued team member you will help to shape and build Digital Identity Net. We’ll support your growth with coaching and development from our experienced teams, giving you real challenges and opportunities to build your career.
By working collaboratively across the organisation, you will gain valuable experience, make a real contribution and get your career off to a great start.
Objectives of Role
As an Analyst you will work across the business on internal and external facing tasks. You will support the company in delivering our commitments while building strong relationships across the business. Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary by placement through the year, but your core responsibilities will include:
• Analyse key company information and metrics to understand trends, risks and opportunities to help our business grow
• Research industry information and communicate your findings to the wider company building our knowledge
• Create key deliverables like sales material, policies or product requirements for your team
• Provide daily operational support to your team, participating in key company delivery meetings and being an active member of the team
• Assist in facilitating events and workshops with internal and external stakeholders
• Help promote and maintain a positive company image
• Support the leadership team in your department in the management and development of our business
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities
• Deliver key tasks and activities to support your department achieving their goals as directed by your manager
• Identify and work with the business to resolve issues and support our continuous improvement activities
• Analyse intelligence and undertake research to understand our customers, stakeholders and the wider industry to help improve both Digital Identity Net and customers experiences
• Support the development of Company Culture and contribute towards strong internal relationships between Colleagues/Teams
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.
To apply for this role, click here.
If you don’t quite fit the above but think you would be a great fit for our company, we’d love to hear from you. Use the form below.
To apply please submit your application using our form below detailing which role you're applying for, a covering letter for the role, your current salary and a PDF attachment of your CV.