Posted 10 June 2021
At Digital Identity Net we are empowering everyone to control their online identity. Our digital identity solution, OneID®, allows people in the UK to prove who they are online.
We are building a diverse team to make a positive impact on society, by simplifying and securing peoples digital lives. We value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference and use digital identity to improve society, we want to hear from you regardless of experience or qualifications.
We have specific vacancies open but welcome submissions from anyone who believes they share our vision and can contribute to our team.
Role Details – Inside Sales Representative
The purpose of the role is to assist in driving the sales effort by securing profitable new business and a great customer experience. A key metric to measure success will be the number of MQL – SQL leads generated into the Field Sales organisation. Raising our company profile, brand and securing net new business appointments for the Field Sales Team to convert to qualified customer engagements.
What you will be doing:
- Promoting our products to potential businesses customers
- Engaging with potential business customers to understand their needs and how our services benefit them
- Generating and qualifying MQL and SQL leads for the Sales team
- Working within the Marketing and Sales teams to develop and lead outreach campaigns
What we are looking for in you:
- Excellent communications skills both technical and non-technical
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Results focused
- Team player
- Resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to plan ahead for customer objections working to a Discovery Call Q&A
- Well organised and able to maintain a high cadence working with the wider Digital Identity Net team
- A winning and competitive mentality.
- Tenacity in the face of rejection.
Qualification & Experience (nice but not required):
- A working knowledge of Hubspot.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.
Digital Identity Net is an equal opportunities employer and we cherish diversity and inclusion. We are passionate about respecting all individuals irrespective of their gender, background, race, religion, or orientation.
Digital Identity Net is a disability confident employer.
To apply please submit your application using our form below detailing which role you're applying for, a covering letter for the role, your current salary and a PDF attachment of your CV.