New Business Account Executive
At Digital Identity Net we are empowering everyone to control their online identity. Our digital identity solution, OneID®, allows people in the UK to prove who they are online.
We are building a diverse team to make a positive impact on society, by simplifying and securing peoples digital lives. We value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference and use digital identity to improve society, we want to hear from you regardless of experience or qualifications.
We have specific vacancies open but welcome submissions from anyone who believes they share our vision and can contribute to our team.
What you will be doing
- Evolve, articulate and deliver the company sales strategy within your assigned customer accounts, markets and/or sectors.
- Routes to market – seek out opportunities across the market that fits DIN’s skills and expertise which will include direct customer engagement
- Own and maintain a strong pipeline to include: qualification, accurate sales forecasting, structured account plans. CRM and /or Hubspot to be updated as a minimum once weekly with detailed status updates, demonstrating the progress of the sales engagement, and management of deal risks
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions, ensuring the customer clearly understands the business value, by adopting DIN products and services for their organization
- Educate customers on how products and/or services can benefit them financially and in a business operations context e.g reducing customer fraud, improving Know-Your-Customer (KYC) compliance and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes
- Bring the outside in – be the voice of the market and the customer within Digital Identity Network
What we are looking for in you
- Excellent communications skills both technical and non-technical
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Exhibits a business consultative approach working with the customer, and within DIN
- Results focused
- Team player
- Resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate and build a detailed customer plan to drive both contract signature and key project milestones, detailing how the customer will be successful regarding their adoption of DIN products and services, working with the wider DIN team
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years plus of Sales experience, preferably in a Cloud SaaS sales environment, ideally working with Banks and Corporates, in the Identity Access Management, RegTech or Security software sectors. Experience in similar software sectors will be considered.
- Evidence of working within a high-performance sales team adhering to mature sales and marketing processes, to drive net new customer engagement
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.