Posted 5 May 2021
At Digital Identity Net we are empowering everyone to control their online identity. Our digital identity solution, OneID®, allows people in the UK to prove who they are online.
We are building a diverse team to make a positive impact on society, by simplifying and securing peoples digital lives. We value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference and use digital identity to improve society, we want to hear from you regardless of experience or qualifications.
We have specific vacancies open but welcome submissions from anyone who believes they share our vision and can contribute to our team.
We are looking for someone to join our Product Development team as a Product Manager. This is a mid-level level role with opportunities for career progression and to be involved in a start-up business at a very exciting time.
What you will be doing:
- Owning a product line of business from product inception, through launch and throughout the product lifetime
- Working every day with developers and our UX team to deliver the company product vision
- Delivering products that delight users and customers, making users online digital lives easier and more secure while delivering notably improved services to paying clients
- Collaborating and building relationships across the business to help develop and support the company product roadmap
- Meeting regularly with clients and industry bodies to represent the company and gather market intelligence and customer pain points
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the world of digital identity
What we are looking for in you:
- You are evangelical about the products you deliver, both within the business and when speaking with customers and consumers
- You revel in the role of Subject Matter Expert, gaining a deep knowledge of the customer and consumer needs for the product and the competitive landscape
- You are a collaborator, generous about sharing what you know and always open to learning from others
- You are focused and driven on delivering the product vision, able to prioritize your work and the work being delivered by the team around you
- You understand the importance of digital identity and the potential societal impact an established solution can have in the UK market
- You understand the importance of privacy when designing and delivering solutions and the importance and value of personal identity data
- You are a creative thinker, able to understand the views and needs of multiple parties, bringing them all into account when designing solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working as a Product Analyst or as a Product Manager in an Agile software development environment
- Ability to present yourself with confidence across all levels of the corporate hierarchy
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.
To apply for this role, click here.
If you don’t quite fit the above but think you would be a great fit for our company, we’d love to hear from you. Use the form below.
To apply please submit your application using our form below detailing which role you're applying for, a covering letter for the role, your current salary and a PDF attachment of your CV.