Head of Growth Marketing
Do you want to create a positive impact on society? At Digital Identity Net we passionately believe there is a better way to operate online and our business has been built with this at its heart. We empower people to be in control of their digital identity though our solution, OneID®.
We are a progressive, fast-paced and young business and are building a diverse team that proudly believes in doing good.
We highly value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference to the world and use digital identity to improve society, we would love you to join us.
Role Details - Head of Growth Marketing
What you will be doing:
• Grow the revenue by driving marketing qualified leads to the Sales team and improving the end-to-end funnel and lifecycle marketing
• Heavily involved in developing and execution of the GTM strategy, collaborating with other functions in the business to deliver
• Defining, selling-in, implementing and measuring activities
• Take a test and learn mentality and make quick decisions on when to cut or continue initiatives
• Identify, test, grow and ultimately profitably scale inbound channels, balancing growth and learning, whether it’s events, digital ads or content
• Measure, experiment and report performance: a passion for measurement and tracking of success
• Manage digital and content marketers, develop and strengthen the internal capability of the team
• Develop on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
• Manage SEO with an external agency
• Analyse data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
• Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data up to executive and board level
• Be a member of the company’s Senior Leadership Team
Skills & Experience:
• At least 7-8 years experience of delivering growth via marketing channels
• A demonstrable track record of delivering growth and working towards targets
• Strong experience in B2B marketing automation (ideally working with HubSpot) and feel confident crafting workflows and processes together with technical specialists and other teams
• A love of data, analytics and experimentation
• Line management experience
• Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
• Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills and an ability to influence the business towards the growth strategy
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.
If you don’t quite fit the above but think you will be great in this position then let us know, we’d love to hear from you.