Posted 12 October 2021
At Digital Identity Net we are empowering everyone to control their online identity. Our digital identity solution, OneID®, allows people in the UK to prove who they are online.
We are building a diverse team to make a positive impact on society, by simplifying and securing people’s digital lives. We value our people and the unique perspectives they each bring. If you want to make a difference and use digital identity to improve society, we want to hear from you regardless of experience or qualifications.
We have specific vacancies open but welcome submissions from anyone who believes they share our vision and can contribute to our team.
What you will be doing
- Designing consumer facing products for mobile, web, and app-based customer experiences, working closely with the Product and Development teams to design and deliver products that will delight our customers
- Conducting design and usability research to optimise our products and ensuring they are the best versions they can be
- Working from concept through to delivery of new products, helping design and storyboard the products to sell the vision to stakeholders both internal and external
- You will be responsible for organising the design system for the business, building wireframes and prototypes, and the design assets for the products themselves
- Occasional collaboration with the marketing team to provide design assets
What we are looking for in you
- You are evangelical about the products you deliver, both within the business and when facing clients and users
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker, able to use creativity to solve problems
- You revel in the responsibility of designing solutions, the success of which the entire company depends on
- You are a collaborator, generous about sharing what you know, and always open to learning from others
- You will be comfortable working as part of cross-functional teams working towards common delivery goals
- You are ready to lead the direction and evolution of the products through research and design
- You are focused and driven on delivering the product vision, able to prioritise your work and the work being delivered by the team around you
- You will be looking to build a team around you as more product lines are developed
Qualification & experience (nice but not required)
- Proven Experience of working as a UI/UX designer or as a Service Designer in an Agile software development environment
- Strong portfolio of previous design projects
- Ability to present yourself with confidence across all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Fluent/Expert level in industry tools Figma/Sketch/InVision
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to create thoughtful designs backed by user-testing and research and build for a digital environment, experience preparing files for handover to the development team
- Strong understanding of design thinking and branding principles
To apply, please click here.
If you don’t quite fit the above but think you will be great in this position then let us know, we’d love to hear from you, fill in the form below.
We are committed to supporting career progression, and our competitive salary includes flexible working, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and an attractive package of personal & social benefits. By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future.
Digital Identity Net is an equal opportunities employer and we cherish diversity and inclusion. We are passionate about respecting all individuals irrespective of their gender, background, race, religion, or orientation.
Digital Identity Net is a disability confident employer.
To apply, please click here.
To apply please submit your application using our form below detailing which role you're applying for, a covering letter for the role, your current salary and a PDF attachment of your CV.